Rarely do you see a harmonious blend of powerful botanicals mixed in a way that the entire family can enjoy. Gano C’ Real, and exclusive product of Gano Excel has done just that. By combining the two most beneficial and powerful natural plants and mixing them with good old oats. Now don’t get me wrong, taking spirulina in the form of capsules, pills and powder form is the best way to get those nutrients in a more concentrated form. Trying to feed them into your kids or remembering to take them everyday is another story. Just like their ganocafe, the intake of these powerful nutrients through everyday popular beverages and personal products, is for me the best way for the entire family to get the nutrition they need. What makes spirulina and Reishi also known as Ganoderma rank the highest in the super-food category?
Spirulina what is it?
Spirulina is a simple one-celled microscopic blue-green algae with the scientific name Arthrospira platensis. Under a microscope, spirulina appears as long, thin, blue-green spiral threads. The odor and taste of spirulina is similar to seaweed. Spirulina can be found in many freshwater environments, including ponds, lakes, and rivers. It thrives best under pesticide-free conditions with plenty of sunlight and moderate temperature levels, but it is also highly adaptable, surviving even in extreme conditions.
- Spirulina is 65% protein and amino acids including the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA)
- Spirulina contains Omega 3-,6 and 9s and is especially high in Omega-3s
- Spirulina is extremely high in Chlorophyll, which helps remove toxins from the blood and boost the immune system
- Spirulina has a very high concentration of bio-available iron and is excellent during pregnancy and for those with anemia and will not cause constipation
- Spirulina is also incredibly high in calcium with over 26 times the calcium in milk, making it excellent for children, the elderly and during pregnancy
- Spirulina’s phosphorus content makes it helpful as part of a tooth remineralization regimen
- The protein in Spirulina is highly usable and has a net protein utilization rate of between 50-61%
- Spirulina can increase fat burning during exercise.
- Spirulina is the richest beta carotene food, with a full spectrum of ten mixed carotenoids. Spirulina is an ideal anti-aging food; concentrated nutrient value, easily digested and loaded with antioxidants. Beta carotene is good for healthy eyes and vision. Spirulina beta carotene is ten times more concentrated than carrots.
Ganoderma Lucidum / Reishi What is it?
Ganoderma Lucidum in its various incarnations belongs to a large group of fungi (various types) called polypores. Ganoderma Lucidum can grow in several surroundings but, in the wild, seems to prefer hardwood deciduous trees such as maple and oak. This can be a problem for foresters, as these fungi will rot valuable trees. Fortunately for those who seek to gather large quantities of these fungi for medicinal purposes,Ganoderma Lucidum can be cultivated and is now being grown commercially with great success on plantations in Malaysia and Indonesia. In fact, an entire field of study called mycology is devoted almost exclusively to the research, development, farming and harvesting of mushrooms – with the Ganoderma Lucidum, leading the way in terms of both commercial variety and therapeutic potential.
- ADENOSINE and LANOSTEROL
A nucleoside and a triterpenoid, these two have shown abilities to “inhibit cholesterol synthesis” and lower cholesterol levels.
Known to regulate antibody production, Lanostan balances the presence of these allergen-expelling substances in the human system, proportional to the body’s demand for it.
- GANODELANS A and B
Their close relation to Lanostan would suggest similar abilities of controlling allergy reactions, but they have also been found to have a balancing effect on blood sugar.
- ORGANIC GERMANIUM
Like Adenosine, this rare mineral assists in improving blood circulation. It also said to promote good energy by eliminating fatigue throughout the body.
These complex carbohydrates have also shown abilities in balancing immune function and acting as an anti-inflammatory component.
Gano C’Real Spirulina Oats
I know what you are thinking, algae and mushrooms for breakfast? Well yes, but not the way you are thinking. Gano Excel uses a pantented method of extraction to ensure the highest quality and potency in their products. Not only are they highly nutritional but also taste good, and that is what counts at the end of the day.
Share and Enjoy